Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West
- OS: XP/Vista/Windows 7
- Processor: Dual-core processor (Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 5200+ 2.6 GHz)
- Memory: 1.5 GB RAM
- Hard Drive: 2.0 GB free space
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c/Shader3.0 compatible, VRAM 512 MB (NVIDIA GeForce 7800 series or ATI Radeon X1900)
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound cards
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
Lead and Gold - Gangs of the Wild West Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Lead and Gold features the unique synergy system, which provides power-ups to encourage co-operation and team tactics. This system accentuates the frantic shooter and objective-oriented gameplay by rewarding players who focus on cooperation and play as a team.
- Four playable characters with different strengths and weaknesses, adding depth and variety
- A multitude of different game modes and settings, all with a distinct feeling of the Old West, providing increased longevity
- Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West uses the synergy system to reward players that play as a team
- Game modes and mechanics are designed to be easy to understand