- Release date: 8/24/2015
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Capcom
- Genre: Action
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian
- Features: Single-player, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Cloud, Steam Leaderboards
- Requirements: View details
Mega Man Legacy Collection / ロックマン クラシックス コレクション
- OS: Windows 7 Home 64-bit
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6600 @ 2.40GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.4GHz
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series, Nvidia GeForce 8800GT or greater
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 379 MB available space
- Additional Notes:
Mega Man Legacy Collection Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Mega Man Legacy Collection / ロックマン クラシックス コレクション game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
In addition to the six Mega Man games, Mega Man Legacy Collection features new ways to experience the classic games with the Museum Mode and new Challenge Mode. Challenge Mode remixes gameplay segments from all six games, with plenty of scaling difficulty objectives for experienced players to conquer yet serving as a good starting point for new players, too. Museum Mode contains a comprehensive collection of history, high-res art and original concept pieces a mega treat for any fan of Mega Man and video game history.
- Six classic games in one Play a piece of video game history with the original six Mega Man games and experience the origins of the classic series.
- 8-bit style with HD flair The games retain their retro 8-bit style with an added HD finish, giving a crisp, clean look to the charming, classic sprites.
- Challenge remix mode for new and veteran players The robust new Challenge Mode remixes gameplay from all six games for a new type of challenge. It provides both increasingly difficult trials for experienced players and also teaches newcomers to become familiar with the style of the games and tackle some of the trickier areas.
- Museum of the era The Museum Mode features a massive repository of history and art collected from the era of the games in this collection. Take a look back at the history of Mega Man with loads of information, high-res art, concept pieces, sketches and more in the Museum.
- Developed with an all-new engine Using the newly developed Eclipse Engine, Capcom and Digital Eclipse are able to archive these six pieces of video game history with faithful reproductions of the originals for a new generation of gamers.
- Leaderboards and video replays Fans will be able to watch video replays of the top players on the leaderboards, showcasing a whole new generation of Mega Man talent!