Eon Altar: Episode 1 Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Eon Altar game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Explore the lavish dungeons and tunnels that stretch below Tarnum Fortress and conquer dozens of unique quests and challenges. Prove your worth on a tactical battlefield, and overpower your foes with strategy, magic and martial prowess. The Eon Altars defenders are many and they are deadly.
Choose to cooperate with your allies or deceive them. Engage them in player to player dialogue to expose the truth in myths and legends, and guide your hero to their ultimate destiny or defeat.
Your smartphone is your character
- Receive personalized secret thoughts from your character direct to your smartphone
- Choose whether to share personal information with your friends or use it against them
- Upgrade and manage your character without interrupting other players
- Control the action from your smartphone with context sensitive information
Couch co-op role-playing game
- Connect your mobile devices to a central platform to coordinate tactics and movement
- Play together with up to three friends, or play by yourself in solo mode
- Work with your friends, or betray them as you race to fulfill your destiny
- Defeat legendary enemies in exciting tactical turn-based combat
An epic story of friendship and betrayal
- Experience an epic quest in nine episodic installments filled with action and surprise
- Explore a deep, compelling, and original sword-and-sorcery fantasy world
- Interact with enemies, allies, and your friends by acting out your character's lines
- Make impactful choices and forge your own destiny
Fully-realized, immersive gameplay experience
- Gorgeous art and atmospheric environments
- Intricate, ancient, and original fantasy setting
- NPCs are fully voice acted, but you voice your own character
- Epic soundtrack by composer Tom Salta, known for his work on the Halo series
An ancient, malevolent presence stirs within the depths of the Eon Altar, and only a small band of heroes can stop it from consuming the world. What mysterious force brought you here together? Are you strong enough to stand up to your gods?