Mental Asylum VR
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Immersive horror experience that will make you vibrate. You assume the role of a wheelchair user, who must find the way through a house full of zombies. Using a joystick to determine the direction and drive freely through the room while you are attacked by the undead. Follow the green "Exit" indicators to leave the psychiatric alive.
- New world layout every time you play.
- Available in 3 languages: English, Spanish and Russian.
- First person, sitting in a wheel chair.
Immersive horror experience to enjoy with HTC Vive.
Virtual Imagineering is a new company dedicated to virtual reality and leisure centers.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page