Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae
The smash hit action game from Comic Market 84 is finally available on Steam!
Misa is a Blade Templar, a secret defender of humanity, who also happens to be a high school student. When her classmate Suzuka succumbs to the dark seduction of the Demon Blade, Misa realizes she must protect the world at all costs. The evil sword has already begun draining Suzuka's life force, and if Misa cant destroy the Blade alone, she may very well need to strike her friend down.
Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae focuses on high-speed, arena-based action. Use lightning-fast sword slashes, hand-to-hand attacks, and mysterious ancient fighting techniques to defeat wave after wave of demonic foes. Make no mistake; this will not be easy. Your enemies are relentless and will attack from all sides. If you aren't prepared to strike and roll, you'll be overwhelmed in no time flat.
Weaken your opponents with vicious wounds, employ hand-to-hand techniques to build your katana gauge, and then cut deep with your divine sword. A spectacular flurry of blades will take down even the largest crowd of NPCs! After beating them bloody, sheathe your sword to finish them off with style. Be warned, however: if the enemy isn't "bleeding", then they'll take the opportunity to strike you mid-pose!
Use skill points to learn new skills, upgrade your abilities, and take on brutal bosses. With every playthrough of Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae, you will continue to hone your skills as a player until youre virtually unstoppable! If the game suddenly becomes too easy, there are three difficulty levels with which to test your mettle. Good luck!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- You just can't miss this game!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.