Splatter - Zombie Apocalypse
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Our main goal is to provide full and useful game reviews. Our authors strictly follow the rules: minimum 15 hours of gameplay, storyline completement, all multiplayer and challenge modes play and years of gaming experience.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Meet interesting characters, accomplish dozens of side quests, engage boss fights and upgrade your weapons.
The zombies fear light, so use your flashlight strategically to create breathing space in battles and to expose hidden weaknesses of your enemies. Explore the surroundings to find new weapons, resources and secret areas. Spend the money you collect to upgrade your guns and unlock new weapon features and discover the best tactics against the variety of monsters.
The story mode spans 16 levels with fully voiced NPCs and dialogs and animated cutscenes.
Try to beat the Highscores in the Survival Mode or gather up to 4 friends in front of your computer to co-op against the horde.
- Topdown shooter with challenging fights against all kinds of zombies and monsters
- Film-noire-singleplayer-campaign with fully voiced dialogs, cutscenes, bosses, vehicles and side missions
- Lights and Shadows add a tactical layer to the battles
- A destructible environment to shatter, with occasional resources hidden inside
- Upgradeable weapons gain new qualities and features with each level
- Arcade game modes with online leaderboards pit you against your friends' scores
- Local multiplayer for upto 4 players with controllers, mice, keyboards... whatever you got there, you can use it
- And lots of action, of course
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.