Molemen Must Die!
Molemen Must Die! Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Molemen Must Die! game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Your president has been insulted by the Mole King and its up to you to defend his honor and claim revenge! Escort an unfeasibly huge bomb to the center of the earth in endless falling platform action. Brace yourself for ridiculous deaths at high speed as you equip a bounty of spectacularly overpowered weapons and bizarre power-ups that constantly shake up your tactics. Take on the Molemen and their allies, evading and attacking as they try to destroy you, your bomb and your one objective - REVENGE!
- Tactical falling action! Fall in style and fight your way deep into the earth in this endlessly descending platformer!
- Hours of arcade gameplay! With constantly changing power ups, environments, weapons and enemy types, no two rounds will ever be the same!
- Death has its perks! A random game-changing power is gifted to you with every death; pray for that perfect killer combo that will lead you to explosive glory!
- A gun for every situation! From expanding lasers to the bizarre decommissioned shell launcher, equip a plethora of unique weapons to find the perfect tool for every job!
- Explore the underground! Blast your way from the City of the Molemen to the Jungles of the Geckos, with no passport required or recognized!
- Compete with the world! Show your friends you're the greatest crazed killer in the world by climbing the leaderboards, and pull off the best death-wish mission ever!
- Full controller support! Nobody can challenge your freedom to stay on the couch forever, with full controller support; perfect for Steam Big Picture!
- Razer Chroma support! Get more enjoyment out of your $200 light-up keyboard as you watch it react to how you play!
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page