- Release date: 5/3/2011
- Developer: TaleWorlds Entertainment
- Publisher: TaleWorlds Entertainment
- Genre: Action , RPG
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Turkish, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Czech
- Features: Single-player, Multi-player, Steam Achievements
- Requirements: View details
Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword
- OS: XP/Vista/Windows 7
- Processor: 2.1Ghz or higher
- Memory: 1.2 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 900 MB
- Video Card: 128 MB+
- Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
- DirectX®: 9.0c
Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
In an open sand box world you choose your allies, your enemies, what provinces to conquer, what castles to siege and what quests to embark on. With Fire & Sword builds and expands upon the highly regarded combat system from Mount & Blade: Warband. Firearms have been introduced to the battlefield. Additionally, muskets and pistols can now be used as sidearms in hand-to-hand combat to quickly drop your foes. In addition to the enhanced singleplayer mode, With Fire & Sword also provides a host of original multiplayer content including the new game mode: Captain.
- A storyline based on the cult novel, "With Fire and Sword", from Nobel-prize winning author Henryk Sienkiewicz.
- A new century of warfare that brings pistols, muskets, grenades, and other advanced weaponry to the battlefield.
- Fully customizable armies; players can outfit their soldiers with each piece of weaponry & armor.
- Additional quest types. More political intrigue with colorful factions. More adventure in a new land.
- Multiple endings to increase re-playability.
- Deeply researched historical component encompassing every aspect of the game's assets.
- Ferocious new multiplayer action, bringing players the thrill of pitting old technology against the looming threat of firearms.
- 3 Main Story-driven quest-lines for the player to delve into once they've become known in a particular faction.
- Additional quest types.
- Implementation of firearms, adds a whole new layer of strategic depth to the franchise's proven combat model.
- New Siege options to choose before besieging a town or castle.
- New multiplayer Maps and new multiplayer mode, Captain Team Deathmatch