GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Neon Chrome is a ruthless twin-stick top-down shooter with procedurally generated levels and destructible environment.
- Completely destructible environment
- Persistent character development using loot from your runs
- Enemies ranging from security guards to massive boss hover tanks
- Perk system in the form of cybernetic enhancements
- Procedurally generated levels - endless replayability
- Over a dozen weapons
- Discover & unlock enhancements, abilities and weapons
- Experiment with level editor & mods
Neon Chrome was created by 10tons - the company behind the cult hit game Crimsonland.
Use your looted credits to permanently improve your stats like health, luck and damage. Your character also improves with guns and cybernetics during a run. Visit your nearest upgrade station and select from a choice of over four dozen enhancements. The enhancements range from health and protection improvements to defense and assault systems - and far beyond.
After each death the game will generate a completely new path always ending in a final showdown. The Overseer controlling everything trusts his obedient minions to end your journey before you reach him. Your path will be a mix of randomly generated futuristic environments and hand crafted challenges.
Before each run you choose one of three randomized "assets". The asset is a unique combination of class, weapon, and ability. Each one a bit different - everyone as good as dead. They will have all your permanent stat improvements in addition to their original qualities. The sneaky assassin with mines or the robust corp soldier with incendiary grenades? The choice is up to you.
Almost everything in Neon Chrome can be destroyed with weapons or cybernetic abilities. Youll shoot through walls, make rooms explode, and obliterate whole floors while blasting your way through the building.
Overcome the latest killing solutions ranging from armed security to lethal assault drones and cyborgs. The building hosts a small army and even devastating military robots. To make your way to the top you also need to overcome handcrafted combat and puzzle challenges.
If your friends would like to help you bringing down the Overseer Neon Chrome supports 2-4 players in shared screen local co-op!
Armed with your skills, weapons, and cybernetic abilities youll have a fighting chance of stopping the Overseer. Go on, venture into the Neon Chrome and remember: Death is always a new procedurally generated beginning.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page