Ninjahtic Mind Tricks
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Ninjahtic Mind Tricks is an 8-bit hack-and-slash platformer with stealth, adventure, and puzzle elements. Like it's predecessor, Ninjahtic, levels have an open-ended nature and are presented in a linear fashion. Though, several features have been added to the predecessor's formula to create a more varied experience.
- Various platforming challenges with a mixture of hack-and-slash, stealth, adventure, and puzzle elements
- Open ended levels requiring the use of the environment and abilities for progression
- Enemies of various types
- 8-bit graphics and soundtrack
- Supports Xbox 360 Controller
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page