Outbreak: Pandemic Evolution
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
In TRAPPED, you play as a survivor from the town of Trapped, Alaska caught between an unknown military force, and some sort of mutants infestation that is taking over everything. Fight for possesion over control points on the game map. The military is trying to stop the mutant outbreak at any cost, while the mutant's intentions, while not fully known, clearly appear hostile. Unite with other survivors to stop both the military and the mutants before it is too late.
COOP SURVIVALThe game allows you to play coop with friends, hosting your own servers you can control who joins your game. Time is essential as the longer you play the larger the outbreak will become as it spawns out three classes of Mutants, each one larger and more deadlier than the last.
- Single-Player and Faction-based Co-op Survival. Play alone or with your friends who can join at any point of the game through steam.
- Dynamic Story-Telling and Event System. (See Below)
- AI Personality Profiles: Combat is dynamic, the AI might flank you, run away, call for help, depending on the situation and each NPCs personality. This is especially the case on the military side.
- Beautiful Open-World with dynamic Day & Night Cycle, already optimized for average PCs.
- Crafting System, which allows you to create weapons and upgrades using different types of machines in your facility.
- Building System, allows you to reinforce & upgrade your base.
- Looting System, each area in the game has different types of loot, you might find an area with a lot of resources for your base while other regions have higher chances for personal items like weapons, upgrades, and supplies.
- Food/Drink System balanced to a level where it is fun. We added it to add strategy to the game, not to annoy you.
- Blueprint System. Find blueprints to gain access to more craft-able items.
- Faction AI System, non-scripted fights between mutants, military and you.
- Decision System, the game has been designed to react to your decisions.
- Capture System, areas of the game-world are contested and can be captured.
- NEW SINCE UPDATE 6 - Cooking System, hunt or scavenge raw food, then cook them in your facility.
- NEW SINCE UPDATE 9 - Wildlife has been added.
- NEW SINCE UPDATE 12 - Mission/Objective System has been added.
Storyteller/Event SystemThere are two factions fighting, the mutants and the Military. You must survive in this war but you can also influence the outcome as each faction spreads over the map. The military will order air strikes against the mutants and try to hold key locations such as the town and their own military base, they will call in air supplies that can be intercepted. The mutants will also try and overrun the map and eventually will also try to conquer your base if they are not stopped. You have your own agenda of survival and both the mutants and military will kill you on sight. The game will try to stop you anyway it can and no two games will be the same thanks to the storytelling mechanics that bring the two factions to war.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page