Obscure 2 Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Obscure II (Obscure: The Aftermath) game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
But all is not right at Fallcreek University: strange flowers suddenly appear everywhere on the campus, flowers that contain a dangerous substance that induces strange but vivid dreams. A handful of students learn that the flowers are far more dangerous than they seem. When the seeds finally sprout, nightmare suddenly turns into horrifying reality...
- The sequel to ObsCure, the game that has become a classic in the survival horror genre.
- Adventure and action with a teen horror-movie scenario.
- 6 charismatic characters with unique skills.
- Co-op mode: a second player can join the game at any time.
- Find clues and solve puzzles.
- A wide range of weapons... and terrifying monsters.
- Stunning soundtrack composed by Olivier Derivire and performed by the Boston Symphonic Orchestra and the Paris Opera Children's Choir.
- Compatible with the Xbox 360 controller.