Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Intel Core 2+
- Memory: 2 GB
- Graphics: nVidia 6600 or better or ATI x1600 or better (256 MB+)
- DirectX®: 9
- Hard Drive: 4 GB
- Sound: Any DirectX 9 compatible Sound Card
- Other: OpenGL2.0
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
In the dusty, undeveloped wastelands of Western Mudos, cantankerous townsfolk find their settlements besieged by belligerent outlaws. Along comes Stranger, a tall, dark and enigmatic bounty hunter with a mission to capture troublemakers and scoundrels and return them to civilized townships for incarceration.
But Stranger is keeping a secret and needs expensive surgery to survive. In his quest to earn enough Moolah, Stranger reluctantly accepts the ultimate bounty from the owner of the Mongo River and suddenly his adventure takes a very different turn.
- Fire Live Ammo! Launch critters at your enemies. Distract them with Chippunks, encase them in Bolamite webbing, or destroy them with Stingbees and explosive bats.
- Accept missions from the Bounty Store and talk to neurotic townsfolk to learn where your bounty can be found.
- 1st/3rd Person gameplay.
- Easter eggs.
- 35 Achievements.
- Three modes of difficulty.