Oniken: Unstoppable Edition
Oniken is an action platform game highly inspired by the 1980's, its games and its movies. You can see this not only in the graphics and sound design, but also in Oniken's story and difficulty.
Don't Worry, You Will Die A Lot Of Times.
Every copy of Oniken comes with digital versions of the game manual and the original soundtrack.
- Graphics, sounds and difficulty from the 8-bit era
- Cinematic cutscenes
- Over 18 boss fights
- Six missions, three stages each
- An extra mission after you beat the game
- Boss rush mode
- Not difficult enough? Try the new HARDCORE MODE
- Global Leaderboards
- Full pixelated violence
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.