- OS: Windows 7
- Intel CPUs: Core 2.2 GHz to Quad Core 3.2GHz
- AMD CPUs: Dual Core 2.4Ghz to Quad Core 3.2Ghz
- RAM: 2GB to 8GB
- Hard Disk Space: 16GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT 512MB to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 1536MB or Radeon HD3000 512MB to Radeon HD 6850 1024MB
- Sound: 100% DirectX 9 Compatible
- Additional: Please refer to your hardware manufacturer and http://www.rockstargames.com/support for current compatibility information. Some system components such as integrated graphics cards may be incompatible. Unlisted specifications may not be supported by publisher.
- Additional: Initial activation requires internet connection and Rockstar Games Social Club (13+ to register); software installation required including GameShield IronWrap & Patcher; DirectX, and Microsoft's Windows .NET Framework, and Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86).
L.A. Noire Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the L.A. Noire game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Amid the post-war boom of Hollywood's Golden Age, Cole Phelps is an LAPD detective thrown headfirst into a city drowning in its own success. Corruption is rampant, the drug trade is exploding, and murder rates are at an all-time high. In his fight to climb the ranks and do what's right, Phelps must unravel the truth behind a string of arson attacks, racketeering conspiracies and brutal murders, battling the L.A. underworld and even members of his own department to uncover a secret that could shake the city to its rotten core.
L.A. Noire is the first videogame to be honored as an Official Selection by the Tribeca Film Festival.