Overdosed - A Trip To Hell
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
OverviewOverdosed is a crazy fast paced, adrenaline fuelled trip to remember! In this top down shooter the player is on an intense experimental form of LSD and as a result they must battle against hordes of nightmarish creatures in randomly generated roguelike adventures and arena style levels. Basically run around with an Uzi in each hand wildly spewing bullets in all directions. Fun for all the family!
Influenced by the colourful craziness of Hotline Miami, Overdosed takes those run and gun elements and ramps up the intensity as you scramble looking for cash piles, ammo and more drugs while defending yourself against many terrifying enemies.
This is the main roguelike mode where the main goal is to progress through 5 randomly generated stages, each one with their own unique set of objectives to complete in order to progress. Every level will be different each time you play. Pickups like ammo/cash/drugs spawn at random locations which you must hunt for if you want to survive!
Once you die you go back to stage 1... however you can come back stronger! Adventure features a hub area where you can spend the cash you find on new weapons, permanent upgrades and ammo. So with each playthrough you will punch that little bit harder!
Adventure also features bonus objectives which reward you for tasks like kicking enemies down a pit of death or defending a giant mound of coke. Its a risk/reward situation where you can make a quick buck or lose it all and perish under a horde of enemies.
As you start with just Dual Uzis, fight increasingly frantic waves of enemies and earn points to purchase additional weapons and gadgets within the level. Theres no order of unlocks so you can play it your way and spend your points however you like. Each wave gets harder than the last with more enemy numbers and the introduction of new enemy types.
Features Steam Leaderboards, Achievements, Trading Cards!We have integrated a steam leaderboard system for the arena/adventure stats so you can compare and compete with others around the globe to see who can reach the highest wave or get the fastest times!
Full controller supportWhats a twin stick shooter without the ability to use twin sticks!? We have full controller support working in game and menus.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page