- Release date: 7/20/2018
- Developer: Ogopogoid Entertainment
- Publisher: Ogopogoid Entertainment
- Genre: Action , Indie , RPG , Early Access , Strategy
- Languages: English
- Features: Single-player, Multi-player, Local Multi-Player, Local Co-op, Shared/Split Screen, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Workshop, Steam Cloud, Stats, Steam Leaderboards
- Requirements: View details
Grand Class Melee 2
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Processor: Intel Atom 1.6 GHz
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: Shader Model 2.0 support
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 250 MB available space
- Additional Notes: XNA Framework 4.0, .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile
Grand Class Melee 2 Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Grand Class Melee 2 game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
To bolster the slash/thrust/parry weapons-based melee, every player pairs the new ability of their chosen job with one earned from an earlier job for an ever-evolving, two-fisted loadout. With up to 4 players mixing & matching, the possibilities are sprawling!
The fight gets fleshed out further by bots, teams, custom scoring, deeply tweakable procedurally generated battlefields and beyond with additional gameplay options.
GCM2 offers a highly-customizable local-multiplayer brawl supporting up to 4 players on gamepads & keyboard.
Features currently available include:
- 'Critters' wander each biome, dropping a heart when killed (live as of v1.1.7!)
- 'Selection Hiding' to prevent opponents from counter-picking classes (live as of v1.1.4!)
- 'Terrain Generation Customization' that gives players the power to deeply customize the terrain generator (live as of v1.1.2!)
- 'Steam Workshop Class Tree Modding' that gives players the power to create & customize classes (live as of v1.1.0!)
- 'AI Challenges' with leaderboard support to bring fame to your hard-fought victories (live as of v1.0.16 & v1.0.14!)
- 'Achievements & Trading Cards' to round out the Steam game experience (live as of v1.0.16 & v1.0.13!)
- 'Spectator Mode' to set the AI on autopilot and relax as the melee unfolds (live as of v1.0.12!)
In the tradition of Street Fighter II, Warcraft II, Bomberman 2, Seiken Densetsu 2 and other greats you may not have played until they hit with part two, we present Grand Class Melee 2 - a game for those who like a little variety in their job system arena combat.