Paintball 707 Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Paintball 707 game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
is a first person shooter sports game for single- and multiplayer games.
Target is to mark the players of the opposite team and capture flags.
- for Windows, Linux & Mac PC
- 2 teams: green and red
- 9 different scenes: Abandoned Building Airfield, Arena, Castle, Dust, Hangar, Hardcore, Warehouse, Woods
- 9 different imaginary paintball markers: M-16 w/scope, M-1928, M-870, M-79, MAC-10, Mosin Sniper, STG-44, Victor 2, XVC-1
- some addons like Paintball 'Molotov' and smoke grenades
- gimmicks like speed multiplier (x2), gravity (zero gravity), bubbles and slowmotion
Multiplayer fast and easy
Multiplayer via Photon cloud so everyone can create MP-rooms fast and easy (no servers required, just an internet connection).
Free of violence
Paintball is a sports game and there's no violence at all.
Marked players won't die but lay on the ground to show they're hit.
The game is 100% indie and was made by just one person.
The first paintball game in 1981 was played in Henniker, New Hampshire (USA) with a Nel-Spot 707.
So the idea for the title was born. 707 also has a nice sideffect. Just turn it around :)