Retro City Rampage™ DX
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Retro City Rampage DX Review
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
OPEN-WORLD carjacking goes back to the '80s in this 8-BIT nostalgic throwback.
Run missions! Outrun the law! Rampage the city with weapons, power-ups and vehicles!
This send-up to '80s and '90s video games and pop-culture includes both a full Story Mode of open-world adventure as well as an Arcade Mode for quick pick-up-and-play action. If that's not enough, it also packs an interactive city full of shops, minigames, customizations, collectibles, special guest stars, and more.
*NEW* 'DX' RE-MASTERED VERSION
- 8-BIT Open-World to Explore
- Over 60 Story Missions
- Over 40 Arcade Challenges
- Over 25 Weapons & Power-Ups
- Over 50 Vehicles to Steal & Equip
- Over 200 Character Customizations
- Includes 15 Steam Trading Cards
- 3+ Hours of Music (13 radio stations)
- Critically acclaimed, IGF Nominated soundtrack by virt (Contra 4, Double Dragon: Neon), Freaky DNA (NBA Jam) and Norrin Radd.
EXTRAS & MINIGAMES
- Includes "Retro City Rampage: 486" for MS-DOS
- Play the game on a 486 DX PC or above!
- Includes Prototype Version of "Retro City Rampage: 486" for Windows 3.1
- Try the game out on Windows 3.1 in 16-colors
- Includes Prototype Version, "ROM City Rampage" for NES
- 100% 8-BIT hardware accurate and could've actually been released in '89!
- Includes Special Guest Star Minigames
- "Virtual Meat Boy"
- "BIT.TRIP: Retro City"
- "Epic Meal Time"
- Includes Free-Roaming Mode
- Play as Meat Boy, CommanderVideo, Steve from Minecraft and Mr. Destructoid
- Includes Mod Support (PC only)
- Create & Share Custom Vehicles, Characters, and more!
- Includes Steam Leaderboards & Achievements
- Supports Keyboards, Mouse, Controllers & Joysticks (including PlayStation4 and Xbox 360 controllers & others)
- Supports Anaglyphic 3D Glasses
- Select Missions Playable in Retro 3D!
- Video Filters
- EGA/CGA/NES/SMS/C64/Apple II simulation
- Playable in 5 Languages
- English, Francais, Italiano, Deutsch, Espanol
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.