Retro City Rampage DX Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Retro City Rampage™ DX game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
OPEN-WORLD carjacking goes back to the '80s in this 8-BIT nostalgic throwback.
Run missions! Outrun the law! Rampage the city with weapons, power-ups and vehicles!
This send-up to '80s and '90s video games and pop-culture includes both a full Story Mode of open-world adventure as well as an Arcade Mode for quick pick-up-and-play action. If that's not enough, it also packs an interactive city full of shops, minigames, customizations, collectibles, special guest stars, and more.
*NEW* 'DX' RE-MASTERED VERSION
- 8-BIT Open-World to Explore
- Over 60 Story Missions
- Over 40 Arcade Challenges
- Over 25 Weapons & Power-Ups
- Over 50 Vehicles to Steal & Equip
- Over 200 Character Customizations
- Includes 15 Steam Trading Cards
- 3+ Hours of Music (13 radio stations)
- Critically acclaimed, IGF Nominated soundtrack by virt (Contra 4, Double Dragon: Neon), Freaky DNA (NBA Jam) and Norrin Radd.
EXTRAS & MINIGAMES
- Includes "Retro City Rampage: 486" for MS-DOS
- Play the game on a 486 DX PC or above!
- Includes Prototype Version of "Retro City Rampage: 486" for Windows 3.1
- Try the game out on Windows 3.1 in 16-colors
- Includes Prototype Version, "ROM City Rampage" for NES
- 100% 8-BIT hardware accurate and could've actually been released in '89!
- Includes Special Guest Star Minigames
- "Virtual Meat Boy"
- "BIT.TRIP: Retro City"
- "Epic Meal Time"
- Includes Free-Roaming Mode
- Play as Meat Boy, CommanderVideo, Steve from Minecraft and Mr. Destructoid
- Includes Mod Support (PC only)
- Create & Share Custom Vehicles, Characters, and more!
- Includes Steam Leaderboards & Achievements
- Supports Keyboards, Mouse, Controllers & Joysticks (including PlayStation4 and Xbox 360 controllers & others)
- Supports Anaglyphic 3D Glasses
- Select Missions Playable in Retro 3D!
- Video Filters
- EGA/CGA/NES/SMS/C64/Apple II simulation
- Playable in 5 Languages
- English, Francais, Italiano, Deutsch, Espanol