Radial-G : Racing Revolved Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Radial-G : Racing Revolved game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Climb into the cockpit of a futuristic race craft and tear up the anti-gravity track as battle commences with over 15 real and AI opponents. Offering single and multiplayer action, Radial-G delivers full immersion combative racing on tubular tracks featuring gut-wrenching twists, jumps, splits and unique inverted racing.
Full Release FeaturesThe Full Release version includes the following features:
- A new environment set in the depths of space with three regions in and around a derelict asteroid mining station.
- Nine courses offering insanely fast racing around tracks including dizzying splits and twists, crazy stomach-defying jumps and inverted tunnel sections
- A thumping EDM soundtrack
- Gruelling Single Player Career mode to work through earning trophies in-game
- A choice of seven race craft, one only unlockable by reaching ranks in multiplayer, the others through completing Single Player Career mode tiers
- 16-player online multiplayer support
- Offline and single player modes against 15 AI opponents
- Combat gameplay modes with five weapons to blow away your opponents
- Balance the risk and reward of converting your shield to additional user-controlled boost
- Enhanced ship physics - each ship has unique handling characteristics
- Cockpit and 3rd-person camera views (VR supports only for cockpit view)
- Steam achievements
- Steam stats
- Support for Oculus Rift, Oculus DK2 (with latest Runtime or 0.8), HTC Vive and OSVR
Available for Arcades on SpringboardVR