RER2/BHR2 Episode One: Penal Colony Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Resident Evil Revelations 2 / Biohazard Revelations 2 game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Headed for the remote prison island in search of his missing daughter, Barry Burton meets brand new character Natalia Korda, a little girl who has a strange power that allows her to sense enemies and hidden items. Using this skill alongside Barrys proven combat abilities, players will need to alternate between the two to survive the mysterious island and find Moira. With terrifying enemies waiting around every dark corner, Barry will need to use his ammo and weapon supply wisely, in classic survival horror style.
Evolving the episodic chapter set-up of the original Resident Evil Revelations, Resident Evil Revelations 2 will initially release as a weekly series of episodic downloads beginning on February 24, 2015. Players also have the option of choosing Complete Season or Full Bundle, ensuring fans have access to each episode as it releases along with additional bonus content. Each episode in Resident Evil Revelations 2 includes Raid mode content and two full playable scenarios focused on the previously announced Claire and Moira campaign and the newly confirmed Barry and Natalia storyline.
- Survival horror returns A brand new tale in the Resident Evil Revelations saga comes to current and next generation gaming consoles in the form of weekly episodic downloads, a digital Complete Season and retail disc.
- Experience the horror event of the season Each weekly episode will feature hours of terrifying gameplay and dramatic cliffhangers to leave players eagerly anticipating the next twist in the gripping horror story.
- Clare Redfield and Moira Burton star Fan favorite Claire returns to the horrors that haunted her in the past alongside Moira Burton, daughter of Resident Evil legend Barry Burton.
- Barry is back! Fan favorite and classic S.T.A.R.S. member Barry Burton will be returning, as he searches for his missing daughter who is trapped on a remote prison island.
- Evil is watching Set in what appears to be an abandoned detention facility on a remote island, the horror awaits players around every dark corner. Will there be a way to escape?
- New enemy types The Rotten have bones that are visible through their bodies and stop at nothing to hunt down to hunt down the living, and the horrific Revenant are formed from parts of human beings sewn together.
- Assistive co-op play Players will need to switch between the two characters (Claire/Moira, Barry/Natalia) to overcome the nightmares.
- Robust Raid mode In addition to the deep story mode, Raid mode returns with its addicting fast-action combat. The new and improved Raid mode features 15 characters and over 200 stages, with a ton of new content such as new stages from previously-released RE titles, a deeper progression mechanic, additional difficulty levels, new weapons and weapon parts, and 4x as many character skills as in Revs 1.
1. Raid Mode online co-op functionality to be added at a later date.