GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Tell me about Rex Rocket!Inspired by the glorious retro days of 8-bit gaming, Rex Rocket is a traditional 2D platformer that pays tribute to classic NES games like Mario, Mega Man, and Metroid. Old-school fans and platformer newcomers alike will find Rex Rocket an enjoyable and rewarding experience thanks to one-of-a-kind handmade pixel art that makes up over 100 handcrafted levels connected in an expansive starship-- each filled with a wide variety of puzzles, enemies, hazards and bosses. An original chiptunes soundtrack by Saskrotch, captivating setting filled with quirky characters, and ability to choose the gender of your hero is only a handful of the many awesome features in the game.
Set in Earth's distant future, Rex Rocket alludes to the classic conflict of Man vs. Machine. You play as either Captain Rexford or Rexanna, a former war hero who now transports scientists throughout the universe in the epic Star Ship-- S.S. Montana. The game begins on Earth as the crew prepares for another routine mission for the Council of Science that involves transplanting bio-engineered Terra-Oozlings onto an uninhabited planet on the other side of the galaxy. While the ship's crew are in cryo-sleep, all heck breaks loose when the dangerous specimens escape and cause the ship's main AI computer to go insane. It's up to Rex Rocket to stop the rogue AI, rescue the crew, and take back control of the ship!
- Classic 2D platforming with shooting, wall-jumping, and more-- all combined with innovative gameplay twists like shooting your laser downward for a handy aerial boost with each jump!
- Amazingly detailed pixel art and animations make up hundreds of unique characters as well as over 100 hand-crafted levels that all connect within the expansive starship!
- Awesome retro sound effects coupled with an amazing chiptune soundtrack by Saskrotch!
- Choose the gender of your hero/heroine as you step into the boots of either Rexford or Rexanna 'Rocket' Rexington on this epic space adventure!
- Collect powerful weapons and useful upgrades by defeating bosses and solving clever platforming puzzles!
- Learn more on the backstory and details of characters, weapons, enemies, and more by collecting Info Nodes throughout the ship!
- Get lost in an expansive starship as you explore the various routes that may offer a better path to your destination, lead you to a treasure trove of collectibles, or take you on a deadlier course!
- A captivating narrative with plenty of light-hearted humor and goofy characters to brighten your adventure!
- Prepare for a tough yet rewarding space adventure where you'll face giant flame-throwing machines, swarms of Oozling-possessed crew members, and a berserk AI computer that never runs out of clever ways to try and kill you!
Grab the soundtrack!Chiptune artist Saskrotch delievers 37 tracks of pure retro goodness that'll take you on a nostalgic ride to the glorious days of 8-bit gaming.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page