Sayonara Umihara Kawase
Sayonara Umihara Kawase Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Sayonara Umihara Kawase game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Easy to play, difficult to master, the Umihara Kawase Trilogy is a collection of three physics-based puzzle/platformer games with over 20 years of gaming history. Developed by the creators of the original game (Kiyoshi Sakai and Toshinobu Kondo), this cult classic was a Japanese indie smash hit!
Umihara Kawase is the name of our backpacking, Japanese, sushi chef heroine armed with a fishing rod, elastic fishing line, and a fishing hook. Face fish-like enemies, conveyor belts, spikes, watery pits, time travel and more. Collect items, and find your way to the end of each level. The deeper into this dream-like world that you venture, the more challenging the solutions and the greater the time pressure becomes. Along the way, look out for shortcuts and secret exits, and unlock bonus levels.
The elasticity of Umiharas fishing line sets the Umihara Kawase Trilogy apart from other games, giving unprecedented levels of mobility and discovery. Tightening the line or giving lots of slack can be the difference between success or failure. The elastic nature of the fishing line allows the player to stretch down to otherwise unreachable areas or be catapulted upwards.
- Physics-based puzzle/platforming that challenges your reflexes and brainpower
- Extreme elastic fishing-line physics give you advanced control
- Many stages with branching paths across three complete games
- Steam Workshop support in all three games for sharing replays
- Four playable characters (in Sayonara Umihara Kawase)
- Face giant, aquatic bosses like a tadpole, a seahorse, and more
- Steam Achievements, Trading Cards, Leaderboards, and Cloud Saving
- Full Steam controller support for all three games (optional)