No Time To Explain Remastered
No Time To Explain Remastered Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the No Time To Explain Remastered game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Chase your future self through time and alternate realities while fighting giant monsters, collecting hats, and eating cake! No Time To Explain is a game about Time Paradoxes, Jetpack Guns and Ribs In People's Eyes. It's a comedy platformer featuring great music, voice acting and gameplay that becomes more ridiculous as you go.
- Completely rebuilt from ground up in Unity! The Remastered version of No Time To Explain is how the game was originally intended to be played.
- Now with local multiplayer!
- USE THE POWERFUL FUTURE CANNON as a gun AND a jetpack!
- PLAY AS NEW CHARACTERS to blast, beam, slingshot and catapult yourself through fire, acid and fairy-cakes!
- TEST YOUR GUN-GLIDING MASTERY: There are 60 wearable hats hidden around these levels, but where are they?
- FACE OFF against giant monsters from alternate timelines, including the most horrific of all: your evil alternate self!
- Kill giant alien crabs!
- Eat cake!
- Fight sharks!
- Jump on stuff!
- Play fullscreen!
- Perform awesome dance moves while wearing collected hats!
- Play different versions of yourself from the future!
- Fully original Soundtrack!
- Create and share your own levels in the built-in Level Editor!
We're an indie game development and publishing company. No Time To Explain is our first game. It came out of a successful Kickstarter and Greenlight adventure. Since No Time To Explain, we started helping other developers with their games. After getting enough muscle behind our internal studio, we came back to No Time To Explain, and completely remade the game in a proper engine. No Time To Explain Remastered is free for everyone who owns the original!
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page