- Release date: 8/21/2015
- Developer: Lunatoid
- Publisher: EQ-Games
- Genre: Action , Adventure , Indie , Racing , RPG , Simulation , Sports
- Languages: English
- Features: Single-player, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Captions available, Steam Cloud
- Requirements: View details
Secret Of Magia
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Processor: 2 GHz dual core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Hardware Accelerated Graphics with dedicated memory
- Storage: 250 MB available space
Secret Of Magia Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Secret Of Magia game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
A ruthless tyrant is seizing control of village after village. Rather than prepare for this threat, your town's elders have decided to ignore it.
Your story begins as your town is under siege by the tyrant's supernatural soldiers. As your friends are struck down, you flee into the forest with the few possessions you can carry. So your journey begins.
As you venture out into the world, you'll earn powers and skills. You'll uncover hidden dungeons that house elementally-charged weapons. Although you'll start a weakling, with the right combination of skill and luck, you'll return to your village a powerful and confident warrior, ready to take on the ultimate evil.
Explore a huge world, level up, and gain the strength to free your people from the tyrant's grasp.