Serious Sam Classic: The First Encounter
Serious Sam Classics: Revolution Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Serious Sam Classic: The First Encounter game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Serious Sam is a high-adrenaline arcade-action shooter heavily focused on frantic arcade-style single player action. In a world where cyberpunk meets fantasy-fiction and advanced technology is mixed with black magic and psycho-powers, Sam travels through the beautiful world of ancient Egypt and several diverse planets, confronting countless Mental's minions on his way to the Mental's base.
- Frantic Arcade-Style Action - Fight your way through 15+ nightmarish warriors in Mental's army, including the charging Sirian Werebull, screaming Headless Kamikaze and other crazy monsters, and finally challenge the multi-story Ugh-Zan boss!
- Various Environments and Secrets - Unleash mayhem in ancient Egypt. Discover over 80 secrets hidden in the fray!
- Special Weapons and Power-Ups - Wreak havoc with a huge arsenal of weapons including Double Shotgun, Rocket Launcher, Minigun and Cannon!
- Co-Op Multiplayer - Embrace the mayhem with up to 16 players!
- Versus Multiplayer Drop the gauntlet and let the heavy ordinance fly in incredible Deathmatch and Scorematch!
- Split Screen Huddle up with up to 4-player local split screen co-op and versus modes!
- Level Editor Create your own levels, MODs, textures and other content with the inclusion of the fully featured Serious Editor and Serious Modeller!