GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Roomscale Tower is a photogrammetric experience built for the HTC Vive. Become a knight of the Middle Ages and leave in search of wealth through towers filled with traps. Fight an army of skeletons in an intense survival mode, climb mountains, catch piglets, or throw knifes. Relax in your medieval home or listen to music while watching sexy dancer at the tavern of Three Lions.
We use 3D scan technology (photogrammetry) to provide very photo-realistic graphics. With photogrammetric technology, there will be no difference between real and virtual :
Dynamic super sampling :
Roomscale Tower uses a special renderer* that based on your system performance who dynamical scales the render resolution.
*The dynamic supersampling renderer (The Lab renderer) auto-adjust renderTargetMultiplier.
For larger Area (2m x 2.8m):
Roomscale exploitation without teleportation, the game allows you to walk through the entire game with the help of platforms, elevators, boat & mine cart.
For smaller Area:
ArmSwinger allow you to swing your arms to walk in the virtual world with minimal nausea.
Alpha (actual) features :
7 game modes : Tower, Survival, Climbing, Catches the piglets, Throwing knife, Tavern & Training
- First map of tower mode for roomscale
- Alternative small map built for Armswinger
- First, second and third map of survival mode
- First and second map of climbing mode
- Prototype of Catches the piglets
- First map of Throwing Knife
- Archery training
Weapons's list of Survival mode :
- Sword (3 models)
- Axe (3 models)
- Arrows & flammable arrows
- Throwing axe (2 models)
- Throwing knife
Enemies's list of Survival mode :
- Skeleton melee
- Skeleton melee Elite
- Skeleton archer
- Skeleton boss
- Final Boss of survival map 1
- Final Boss of survival map 2
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page