Shoot Shoot Mega Pack Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Shoot Shoot Mega Pack game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
In Shoot Shoot Mega Pack you and up to three friends can duke it out head-to-head in any of four 2D shooters, each one focusing on its own core mechanic! Push each other into walls that expand with every shot in zoom, thrust and shoot together in sync, avoid a barrage of black holes in void, or carefully try to find your invisible friends before they find you in fade!
For the tinkerers out there, mix and match rules however you want in custom mode! Try 'em once or mark them as your faves and come back to them whenever you want! Finding all these options too overwhelming? Don't worry, we've got you covered! Take a load off and let the party gods choose for you in party mode or take your chances with an endless stream of randomly generated rulesets in chaos mode!
There's no right way to play Shoot Shoot Mega Pack, just make sure you do it with friends!
RED HOT FEATURES
- Fast-paced competitive local mutliplayer for 2 to 4 players
- Playable pre-game lobby that makes sure everyone knows the basics before their first game
- Customizable controls including both modern and classic aim styles
- Four preset games that all focus on their own unique core mechanics
- Unlockable modes, rules, and maps
- Customizable rulesets that can be saved as faves for ease access
- 13 rules that can be used in any configuration
- Over 4000 rule combinations
- Cycle through presets, faves, and unlock matches in Party Mode (BYOB)
- Maps are divided between 4 sectors that each highlight a different level object
- Over 40 versus maps
- Let the game randomly generate rulesets in Chaos Mode
- 80 cool names to choose from like Bearman, Lady Fistforheart, and Greg