GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
ROKH is a futuristic survival game, deeply rooted in scientific and realistic anticipation.
Players will have to work together to overcome the many threats they will have to face on planet Mars.
Created by team members behind Thief, Half Life 2, Dishonored, Age of Conan and Assassins Creed, ROKH is an adaptive survival game that is built on top of Unreal Engine 4 and deeply rooted in science. Players will land on Mars to find that the previously developed human colonies have been decimated and they must work together to overcome and survive. ROKH features a persistent world and co-op multiplayer.
In ROKH, players explore the Martian landscape as they scavenge through the deserted structures to gather the resources they need in order to survive. With few blueprints, they must use their ingenuity to create tools from a variety of materials and construct their own encampments with no design limitations - giving new meaning to Assembly Required.
ROKH is a complete immersion into a cold and dry land that harbors a wealth of resources to extract and exploit. Players will explore Mars, paving the way for settlers to come, as Earths resources are tapped and the planet is dying. Mars is hostile and joining forces with friends increases efficiency and invites trade and barter to develop a habitable, yet, customized ecosystem. ROKH is a mix of crafting, survival and exploration with an overarching story, that allows to freeform and build a colony how they want.
Early Access Key Features
ROKH features tile-based assembly inviting you to design and construct your habitat the way you want. Build on your own or work with others to create a fully customized, massive Martian colony. Clever builders will ensure their structures can support future add-ons to maximize resources.
Each and every one of your moves serves one goal: survive! You will need oxygen, food and water, and to protect yourself from heat, cold, radiation and injury. While Mars offers some accessible resources, you will need to be adaptive and creative to properly develop your colony.
A BEAUTIFUL AND DEADLY PLANET
Through Unreal Engine 4s visual capabilities, you will explore the wonders of the red planet. From majestic dunes, biomes, crash sites, abandoned bases and frightening and deep valleys, you will visit a variety locations to find life-saving resources and uncover the mysterious demise of the first colonists. Mars is deadly and being outside on a frozen night or stuck in a sandstorm can lead to fatal results.
FREEFORM CRAFTING AND MODULARITY
Instead of classic blueprints, ROKHs crafting system is based on modularity. Devices, tools and weapons are craftable and customizable, but must also serve your needs. Some crafted devices can be socketed into your walls to automate tasks, provide heavier defense systems, increase survivability, provide creature comforts and much more.
Upcoming Key Features
- Combat system
- Completely craftable vehicles
- In-game programming system
- Hacking system
- Deep space suit upgrading system
- Food growth system
- Community events
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page