Unfortunately, professional review of the Silver game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Now, only one man can put a stop to Silver and his minions. That man is you, David, a promising young knight whose wife is among the captured. In order to succeed you'll need to recruit allies, master your swordplay, learn the art of magic, and venture through hostile worlds teeming with Silver's corrupt followers to find 8 lost artifacts. Begin your quest, and become a hero!
- Intuitive Swordplay: Silver's unique control method allows quick and intuitive handling of action, which is especially helpful in the heat of battle. In effect, the mouse becomes the player's "sword arm". Sweep the mouse to your left and your hero will slash to the left, sweep the mouse forward and your hero will lunge. Magical effects, throwing knives, arrow, and even catapults are also controlled through the mouse system.
- Interact with more than 50 characters. Be wary, not all are friendly
- Recruit allies, all with special abilities-Sekune is a master of archery, Cagen is a skilled martial artist, Jug's strength makes him a force to be reckoned with, and more
- Travel through hundreds of beautiful locations, rich in detailand packed with danger
- Immerse yourself in battle with real-time combat
- Marvel at vivid special effects, powerful magical spells, and mighty weaponry that you'll acquire on your journey
- Use your mouse as your sword-vanquish your foes, including demons, dragons, and other insidious creatures