Sky Gamblers: Storm Raiders
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
THIS IS THE ULTIMATE WWII AIR COMBAT GAME!
Youll participate in visceral dogfights, protect cities and fleets, bomb enemy structures and even fly through tunnels. Everything is set up in accurately recreated real life locations like Pearl Harbor, Coast of Dover, Midway, Germany and France.
Take off and land on landing strips and carriers. You will fly in fully recreated cities with realistic weather, accurate atmospheric scattering with aerial perspective and highly detailed planes with interactive cockpits.
Huge historic Fleet
Fly highly detailed WWII top aces planes. Watch the progressive damage affecting planes and finally being shredded into pieces.
Huge Collection Of Cross-platform Online Modes
Invite your friends to play online! Choose between cooperative and competitive modes: Survival, Last Man Standing, Free Flight, Free for All, Team Match, Capture the Flag and Defend the base. Play with your friends regardless of the platform (available on iOS, Android, Mac, Windows, Linux).
- 3 singleplayer campaigns with a total of 17 missions, recreating historical events from WW2.
- 5 tutorials explaining how to play the game
- online internet multiplayer and local LAN multiplayer
- 29 planes each with 3 different stat versions (meaning 87 planes, all included in the game, no DLC)
- 8 different play modes, accessible either in multiplayer or singleplayer (against AI bots)
- endless mode (survival) against the AI bots, alone or with your friends
- exploration mode with no enemies
- customizable plane weapons (10 weapons plus acrobatic smoke)
- customizable plane paint job
- support for gamepads and joysticks (simple or HOTAS setup)
- fully customizable controls
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page