GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Gladius is an immersive VR sword fighting game set in the ancient Rome. As a gladiator, you will choose your weapons, train against different enemies, and finally fight for your freedom in an epic battle against the mightiest warriors and creatures of the ancient world.
KEY FEATURES AT EARLY ACCESS LAUNCH:
- Sword fighting: Hold weapons directly in your hands, block enemy strikes with your shield or sword, throw your sword at the enemy, and cut their limbs and heads! The longer you play Gladius, the more you'll hone your skills.
- Bow and arrow: If swords are not your thing, you can still open your way in the arena with a bow. Use your arrows wisely as you have a limited number of them!
- Four Game Modes: engage in casual training in the small arena, survive in the blood arena, win a chariot race, or fight in campaign mode in the glorious Colosseum.
- Ten different enemies: Gladiators, Legionaries, Praetorians, Barbarians, Archers, Tigers, Lions, Skeletons, Mummies and Minotaurs.
- Four locomotion options: You can either teleport, sprint (dash), arm-swing, or use the trackpad movement.
- Energy system: allows you to teleport and to slow time for spectacular moves that will wow the crowd.
- Armory: Unlock new weapons, shields and helmets in the armory as you progress through the levels.
- Market: Buy new equipment with your hard earned cash in the arena. You can buy more weapons, shields, helmets and food!
- Three grip modes: You have different options to hold your weapons: "hold" maintain trigger pressed to hold the weapon, "sticky" use grip buttons to toggle the attachment, "lock" use the combination of grip+trigger to unlock your weapon and pick another one.
- Dynamic crowd: People in the stadium react to your actions, they root for you if you do spectacular moves, they get bored, and throw you food if you deserve it. Win the crowd, and you will win your freedom!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page