GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Slymes is a 3D multiplayer arena cell-game. It is inspired by games like agar.io and Osmos, but with a focus on exploring a plethora of unique maps and interacting with the world around you. As a Slyme, you must absorb small blobs to grow massive enough to trample your insignificant but oh-so-tasty opponents. You do lose a bit of speed with size, but you make up for it with the ability to snowball into an uncontrollable beast. Team up with your friends to take down the king of the server, shoot map hazards to your foes, chase down your puny foes, and explore every nook and crany of the environment. You can do it all in Slymes!
You can play in the Classic mode, where you simply have to grow the biggest and climb the server leaderboards. If that doesn't suit you, worry not! Slymes comes with many other, different game modes. Work as a team to acheive victory over the enemy in Team Deathmatch, or go wild and perform (usually) impossible feats with your friends in Party Mode. You can also deck out your Slyme with various unlockable skins, hats, and trails, which you earn just by proving your worth in the battlefield and gaining experience in blob-to-blob combat.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page