SOL: Exodus Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the SOL: Exodus game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Suit up and take on the role of the Lieutenant Commander, ace fighter pilot and 2nd in command of the UCS Atlas, as you search for a new home, battle a mysterious enemy, and rescue humanity from a fiery end.
- Experience an action space shooter like no other with Unreal-powered visuals.
- Eight epic missions take you across breathtaking landmarks of our solar system, including Pluto, Neptune, Triton, Uranus, Saturn, and Titan.
- Utilize the advanced weaponry of your UCS HADES space fighter, including dual gatling guns, tracking missiles and MAG cannon.
- Engage a variety of enemy fighters, bombers, drones and more as you protect civilian transports and defend installations from attack.
- Take down massive capital ships by hacking into them and revealing their weak points or turning their weapons on one another.
- Learn the origins of your shadowy foes as the plot unfolds through full voice-acted dialogue
- Replay missions to earn higher ranks and perform heroic actions to earn upgrade points which can be used to improve your fighter.
- Top your friends on Steam leaderboards and compare your medals with dozens of achievements to unlock!
- Fully remappable controls support USB gamepads, joysticks, and mouse/keyboard control schemes.