GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Astro Tripper is a furious shoot-em-up experience inspired by the painful, knuckle busting video games of years gone by. An evolution of PomPom's 2001 award winning game, Space Tripper. Travel the surface of large horizontally-scrolling platforms, and pit your highly maneuverable craft against hoards of enemies eager to blow you to bits, eat you or worse. Gameplay is simple. You are free to travel anywhere on the platform at anytime, but dont fall off! Powerful Blue Lasers and Red Spread Lasers come equipped, so use both weapons tactically to get through tricky situations. Power up your weapons with power crystals dropped by destroyed enemies. Oh, did we mention the blasting absolutely anything that moves? Enemies encountered are varied. Zippy UFOS. Fat Motherships. Tanks. Choppers. Slimy Slug creatures. Alien Insects. Aztec structures brimming with electricity. And of course, Big Bosses! 14 unique levels spread over 4 diverse worlds means theres always something new just around the corner.
- Furious retro shoot-em-up gameplay
- 14 completely unique levels spread over 4 worlds
- Vibrant 3D visuals and effects
- Global Online Leaderboards
- Unlockable Challenge Games
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- You just can't miss this game!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page