Space Rift NON-VR - Episode 1 Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Space Rift NON-VR - Episode 1 game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
CLIMB INTO THE COCKPITSPACE RIFT is a breathtaking action space adventure with a captivating story.
Originally developed for virtual reality, this version has been optimized for non-VR gaming fun,
so now you can also play the game without a VR headset. And the best thing is,
if you do purchase a VR headset in the future, you can simply upgrade to the VR version with the VR Bundle.
Experience up close how it feels to fly missions as a space pilot and get into intense firefights with enemy drones.
After a devastating meteor shower, Earth has turned into a desert wasteland.
Humanity has been forced to relocate to Mars, where they live under the strict leadership of megacorps WEYSS and PANDORA.
You take on the role of Casey Black, who has been slaving away as a pilot for WEYSS. After being labeled a traitor by a computer error, your only chance to survive is joining the rebels of the Anoxia Station.
There you find out about their secret project: the S.E.E.D a mysterious device which could lead to humanity's salvation.
As a maverick mining pilot, you help the rebels while gathering valuable minerals, under constant threat from PANDORA's flying drone army.
Will you be able to bring independence and freedom to the rest of humanity on Mars?
- SPACE RIFT is the first part of a single player science fiction adventure specifically designed for virtual reality headsets, and is now also available in a non-VR version.
- Experience a single player campaign with cinematic storytelling and compelling characters fully voiced by professional actors
- Explore beautifully handcrafted sectors, each with its own unique atmosphere and music
- Use your extended arsenal of weaponry to fight various types of enemies
- Mine asteroids for valuable minerals to buy ship upgrades and choose the playing style you prefer