Space Rift NON-VR - Episode 1
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
CLIMB INTO THE COCKPITSPACE RIFT is a breathtaking action space adventure with a captivating story.
Originally developed for virtual reality, this version has been optimized for non-VR gaming fun,
so now you can also play the game without a VR headset. And the best thing is,
if you do purchase a VR headset in the future, you can simply upgrade to the VR version with the VR Bundle.
Experience up close how it feels to fly missions as a space pilot and get into intense firefights with enemy drones.
After a devastating meteor shower, Earth has turned into a desert wasteland.
Humanity has been forced to relocate to Mars, where they live under the strict leadership of megacorps WEYSS and PANDORA.
You take on the role of Casey Black, who has been slaving away as a pilot for WEYSS. After being labeled a traitor by a computer error, your only chance to survive is joining the rebels of the Anoxia Station.
There you find out about their secret project: the S.E.E.D a mysterious device which could lead to humanity's salvation.
As a maverick mining pilot, you help the rebels while gathering valuable minerals, under constant threat from PANDORA's flying drone army.
Will you be able to bring independence and freedom to the rest of humanity on Mars?
- SPACE RIFT is the first part of a single player science fiction adventure specifically designed for virtual reality headsets, and is now also available in a non-VR version.
- Experience a single player campaign with cinematic storytelling and compelling characters fully voiced by professional actors
- Explore beautifully handcrafted sectors, each with its own unique atmosphere and music
- Use your extended arsenal of weaponry to fight various types of enemies
- Mine asteroids for valuable minerals to buy ship upgrades and choose the playing style you prefer
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page