GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Hitbox centers around fast, slick shooting. With all unnecessary distractions removed, we've focused on the core gameplay of moving and shooting. Position yourself nicely, practice your aim, and improve your reflexes to excel. A friendly and inviting style makes it approachable and easy to learn but experienced players will find it hard to master. Our stylish and colourful graphics help ensure the game runs smoothly on many different computers so your experience never drops frames and the gameplay stays on top.
With online, local and split screen multiplayer we've made sure you can play with whoever you want. When you need a bit of practice before going against real players we have bots to fill games with so you can hone your skills or just get a feel for a new map.
Four different classes distill different play styles of the game. You can be a careful sharpshooter, or a mad gunman running around and confusing the enemy. Each class wants to counter another and choosing the right class will always give you an upper hand in a fight. The Tactician can blow your enemies away with his shotgun, while the fast firing Flanker than can get up close and personal and unload lots of bullets. The Marksman is the man of accuracy, a tough class to play but can deal devastating amount of damage. The Trooper is the jack of all trades, able to fit into many situations, but might not be ideal when pressured.
- Competitive movement based twitch shooting
- Comedic and stylized graphics powered by Unreal 4
- 10 Unique dynamic maps
- 4 Game Modes
- Online, LAN or split screen multiplayer along with complex AI to compete with!
- Four classes representing different possible play styles
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page