Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the STAR WARS™ Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Single or multiplayer gameplay over modem, network or Internet. 9 multiplayer levels
- All new realistic 3D environments with animated 3D characters in 21 heart-stopping levels
- Encounter seven dark jedi, each possessing unique powers
- Compatible with many 3D graphics cards
- Intense Star Wars action in an all-new story fraught with danger and adventure - do you take the quick and easy path as Darth Vader did or do you take the patient route to Jedi Knighthood?
- Train to become a Jedi Knight - master the elegant Lightsaber and learn four special apprentice abilities
- Use exclusive light side powers: healing, persuasion (for the weak-minded), blinding and absorption
- Use your Jedi Knight training and apprentice abilities to become an agent of evil
- Use exclusive dark side powers: the grip (used if there's a disturbing lack of faith), Force throw, energy bolts and destruction