STAR WARS™: Rogue Squadron 3D
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
- Storage: 168 MB available space
STAR WARS™: ROGUE SQUADRON 3D Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the STAR WARS™: Rogue Squadron 3D game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
To save the Rebel Alliance from this Imperial onslaught, Luke Skywalker and Wedge Antilles have assembled the Rogue Squadron, a group of twelve of the most skilled battle-tested starfighter pilots. You will fly into battle as Luke Skywalker, to engage in intense, fast-paced planetary air-to-ground and air-to-air missions dogfights, search and destroy, reconnaissance, bombing runs, rescue assignments, and more.
- Take on the Galactic Empire in X-wings, Y-wings, A-wings, V-wings, and snowspeeders.
- Prove youve got what it takes against a slew of the Empires best and baddest, including AT-AT walkers, AT-STs, TIE fighters and more.
- Test your flying skill through extraordinary environments over water, through canyons, deserts, and volcanic regions.
- Astonishing 3D details include real time lighting and special effects (explosions, smoke, engine glow, tracer fire and more).