Nom Nom Galaxy Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the PixelJunk™ Nom Nom Galaxy game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Welcome to Soup Co., Astroworker! As an integral part of the Soup Co. family, your mission is to explore remote planets in search of tasty ingredients to make the galaxy's most delicious soups and then rocket them into the gullets of our hungry customers. But this isn't your typical soup kitchen - Astroworkers must battle the planet's elements, alien plants and animals, and dastardly rival soup corporations. Build your base of operations with the help of fellow Astroworkers and handy Soup Co. robots, make the galaxy's most mouth-watering soups, and fend off attacks from competitors and the local wildlife!
#nomnomGALAXY is a sandbox-style mix of platforming, base building, tower defense, and good old-fashioned monster stomping! You'll create huge factories where you can experiment with tons of ingredients, make hundreds of types of soups to feed the galaxy, and rise through the ranks of Soup Co.! Each planet will have its own challenges, from poison gas to killer tomatoes. Only the most adept of Soup Meisters will succeed!
- Hundreds of different types of soups to discover
- Extensive soup recipe system that uses ingredients derived from each planet's plants and animals
- Tower defense gameplay from the makers of the acclaimed tower defense game PixelJunk Monsters
- Living planets that evolve as your base expands
- Tons of robot helpers to automate factories, defend your base, and collect ingredients
- Battle rival soup corporations throughout the galaxy for soup supremacy!
- Local split-screen co-op and up to 4 players online