Starchaser: Priestess of the Night Sky
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Tonight is the Rite of Starchasing, a ceremony handed down in the village. Kineto was chosen as the priestess by pure coincidence. She is dressed in the priestess's clothing, and at the end of the ceremony, she recites the names of the stars. That was supposed to be all she needed to do. When she looked up, though, her groggy eyes saw a pitch black sky. The stars she was supposed to be naming were nowhere in sight.
"...Where am I? Are these...giant dice?"
Kineto came back to her senses and found herself in the middle of a giant labyrinth.
Welcome to Starchaser
Priestess of the Night Sky is a 3D action game with gravity in every direction, where you have to jump, leap, shoot, and dodge traps littered about the maze. A wall might be your floor a moment later in this "Omnidirectional Gravity Space."
There is no concept of up or down in Starchaser: Priestess of the Nightsky. If you get close to a Gravity Floor , you can stand on any surface, and seemingly impossible routes become traversable if you switch the direction of gravity.
In The Starchasing Priestess, you will come up against enemies that block your way, such as the labyrinth's residents and lords, but the concept of using gravity to your advantage is even more important.
Take a good look at your surroundings. The path will reveal itself to you--all you must do is think.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page