Super Galaxy Squadron EX Turbo Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Super Galaxy Squadron EX Turbo game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Super Galaxy Squadron EX Turbo is an expansion/remaster/one-step-from-a-sequel to 2015's Super Galaxy Squadron, and takes the original game's frantic action and modern accessibility to vastly greater heights. New and returning features include:
- Seventeen ships with unique stats and weapons to suit a variety of playstyles
- Six stages of classic shmup action (and savage bosses) in Arcade Mode
- An infinite onslaught to satisfy your scoring itch in Endless Mode
- The supreme timed challenge of Boss Rush Mode
- A range of difficulty options, from calm and newbie-friendly to basically impossible
- Fully voiced cutscenes for the two people looking for a good story
- New mechanics like Overdrive & Focus that help you kill more things and get more points
- A (nearly) complete graphical overhaul
- Still a whole lot of explosions (like you were ever worried)
Feeling nostalgic, or just want to see what's changed? Super Galaxy Squadron EX Turbo includes the original Super Galaxy Squadron, so load up your smaller, slightly less pretty ship for a trip down (two year old) memory lane. Or don't. It's up to you.