Tasty Planet: Back for Seconds
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Tasty Planet: Back for Seconds Review
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The story begins with the goo eating a time machine, causing him to be sent back in time. Playing as the goo, you'll eat your way through six different time periods: modern, Late Cretaceous (i.e. dinosaurs), Ancient Egypt, Ancient Rome, Feudal Japan, and the distant future. Each time period features a unique set of objects for you to eat. Mice, cats, Tyrannosaurus Rex, mummies, gladiators, and flying saucers are just a few of the hundreds of objects available for consumption.
Levels can span vastly different object sizes; in one level you'll grow all the way from the size of an amoeba to the size of a galaxy. A complete 2-player cooperative game is also included so you'll be able to play the entire game with a friend. After completing the main game you'll unlock a ton of bonus levels that provide additional challenge.
There are almost 50 levels in the main story mode of the game. There are also nearly 50 bonus levels - these include completely new levels and challenging versions of previous levels.
Keyboard and mouse controls are supported in all modes.
On Windows, most controllers will work for the single player game. To use controllers in 2-player coop mode, both controllers need to be Xbox 360 or Xbox One controllers.
On Mac, PS3 and PS4 controllers are supported.
- Eat your way through six time periods
- Hundreds of tasty things to eat
- Play the game with a friend in cooperative mode
- Try the bonus mode and play even more levels
- Grow from a microscopic goo to a gigantic planet-gobbling goo
Eat your way through time in Tasty Planet: Back for Seconds.
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.