T.E.C. 3001 Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the T.E.C. 3001 game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Speed has never been pushed this far.
Jump, Charge, Dodge, Slide
You just slipped and got crushed! You cant handle T.E.C 3001 yet
Try again until speed holds no secrets for you.
In T.E.C 3001 (Tesla Energy Collector), you are guiding a cutting-edge technology robot to collect virtual space energy leftovers for humanity.
With great graphics and a unique heart-pumping soundtrack, T.E.C 3001 has what it takes to keep you on the right track.
Winner of the Indie Games Summer Uprising 2011, the game arrives on STEAM.
- 41 levels of speed bursting dexterity test.
- Split screen multiplayer mode to challenge your friends on the same computer
- Four ever-challenging game modes: Free, Drag, Speed and Endless.
- 14 unique soundtracks to give you adrenaline rushes.
- Simply the most hardcore runner game you can find.
NOTE: Multiplayer is local. It means that 2 players can play on same machine, not over network