The Binding of Isaac Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the The Binding of Isaac game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The Binding of Isaac is a randomly generated action RPG shooter with heavy Rogue-like elements. Following Isaac on his journey players will find bizarre treasures that change Isaacs form giving him super human abilities and enabling him to fight off droves of mysterious creatures, discover secrets and fight his way to safety.
- Randomly generated dungeons, items enemies and bosses, you never play the same game twice.
- Over 100 unique items that not only give you powers but visually change your character.
- 50+ enemy types each with the ability to become "special" making them extra deadly but they also drop better loot.
- Over 20 bosses.
- 4 full chapters spanning 8 levels
- 3+ unlockable classes
- Multiple endings
- Tons of unlockable items, enemies, bosses and more.