GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
The Flock is a first-person asymmetrical multiplayer thriller for 3 - 5 players. You get to play as one of the agile monsters that make up the Flock. Competing against the other monsters, you need to find and claim the Light Artifact. The player that finds the Artifact transforms into the Carrier, a slower and vulnerable humanoid. Only the Carrier can win the match. The game will feature three distinctive maps with their own tactics and level mechanics.
As the Carrier you need to fend off the Flock by shining your light upon them as they are attempting to gain the Artifact for themselves! The Flock are vulnerable to the Artifact's light, but turn to stone when they stand still; rendering them immune to the power of the Artifact.
When you are one of the Flock you must use your increased movability to find the wandering Carrier. Stalk it, frighten it, and pounce when the moment is right.
Unfortunately the game didn't do well enough for the population to decrease in any way worth mentioning. Vogelsap ran out of money a long time ago, and therefore the server that keeps track of the population run out too. We said we would rather go down then change our philosophy for this game. Well.. it became the first thing; we went down.
Please read our FAQ regarding the population to learn more about what it was that we were trying to do.
Join THIS STEAM GROUP if you want to find new players to play with. And read THIS if you want access to the beta update.
- Asymmetrical online multiplayer
- Short, intense and thrilling matches
- Constant role changing, hunt or be hunted
- Nonlinear dynamic audio system
- Only unscripted scares!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page