The Fifth Expedition Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the The Fifth Expedition game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
In the 100 years after the end of the world, the survivors and their descendants have settled in and around old, but still functional, production facilities for food and shelter.
When one of these ancient machines breaks down, the community that had settled around it sends out expeditions into the unexplored depths of the facility to try and bring it to life again.
The first 4 of these expeditions have never been heard from again, and the machine continues to stay silent.
Now, with barely any manpower or equipment left, the fifth expedition is the communities last hope for survival.
As the leader of the Fifth Expedition, you will have to overcome the dangers within the machine and guide your team of explorers safely through its treacherous depths.
- Tactical Exploration - Control up to 5 individual characters at once in real time and lead them to their goal.
- Random Map Generator - Never see the same map twice, Every area is full of interactive & destructible environments.
- Challenging Gameplay - Numerous traps, enemies and dangers have to be overcome in order to survive.
- Survival - Decisions and their outcome have lasting consequences with permanent death and persistent injuries for characters.
- Loads of Items - Several dozen different items to find and craft, each bringing a new possible solution to problems, each customizable through upgrades.
- Character Advancement - Every character has their own unique strengths and weaknesses and can be leveled up and customized.
- Player Abilities - Interact directly with the world, your characters or their enemies with your own, powerful abilities that can be unlocked and upgraded.
- Alternate Play mode - Either play a campaign mode with a definitive end, or compete in the leaderboards for how far you can go before you die.