The Warlock of Firetop Mountain
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
The Warlock of Firetop Mountain is a tabletop adventure come to life! This fantasy solo RPG combines unique, simultaneous turn-based combat with a journey that changes based on each figurine you take into Firetop Mountain! Which hero will you take into Zagor's lair THIS time?
The original 1982 Fighting Fantasy gamebook paperback, written by Ian Livingstone and Steve Jackson, has been transformed into an epic table-top adventure game, with new areas to explore, characters to meet, and of course, monsters to slay! Zagor's home assembles right before your eyes as you travel deep into the belly of the mountain.
Each character has their own motivations for being in Firetop Mountain, changing the way the gamebook is written and choices presented. Combat is fought using the digital miniatures in a simultaneous, turn-based system called GridBluff, and the game includes over 100 unique hero and monster figurines to discover.
Choose Your Own AdventureBattle, sneak, and charm your way through thousands of story options as you play through over a dozen major quests, each unique to a different Hero.
Simultaneous Turn-Based CombatExperiment with a slew of interesting battle strategies! Each Hero comes with their own set of attacks and manoeuvres. Poison, crossbows, holy magic, or a good old sword and shield however you want to take down your enemies, theres sure to be a Hero to suit! Venture forth, kill monsters and earn Souls to prove your might and unlock all eighteen Heroes.
Which Hero will YOU take into the Mountain?Will you play as the noble and experienced adventurer Alexandra of Blacksand? Or perhaps take the pious and righteous path of battle-priest Landov Lowan? Forego the risks of combat with evasive sleep-bomb manouveurs as Krea Datura! Or get straight to the punch with hard-hitting rhino-man Twenty-Three.
Beautifully crafted MiniaturesEncounter the nostalgic aesthetic of classic tabletop RPGs by playing with over 100 handsomely painted character and monster miniatures as you explore the depths of Firetop Mountain.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page