Thief™ II: The Metal Age
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
The ultimate thief is back! Tread softly as you make your way through 15 new complex, non-linear levels full of loot to steal and guards to outsmart. Improved enemy AI, new gadgets and a riveting story will draw you into the world of Thief II: The Metal Age, a place of powerful new technologies, fanatical religions and corruption.
- Thrilling, stealth-based FPS gameplay
- Complex, non-linear levels allow you to choose a different path every time
- Advanced enemy AI and sophisticated new master thief tools to outwit them
- Gripping narrative with intriguing subplots through 15 huge missions
- Hall of fame entry in Gamespy
- Greatest Games of All Time entry in Gamespot
- 3rd annual Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences Awards (2000) - Outstanding Achievement in Character or Story Development
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page