Thorne - Death Merchants
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Thorne: Tales of The Crow is a character-driven, episodic RPG developed by a Brazilian Indie company. Each episode tells a different tale of Thorne, an infamous mercenary known as The Crow.
Thorne finds himself in chains for a murder he did not commit, which is unusual. The explanation to the facts that led him to his arrest unveils the sinister truth of Hollow Lake, a nearby village crippled by corruption.
Play as an infamous mercenary known as "The Crow" in a decayed and corrupt world, find your way out of chains and get paid for your contract.
- Explore a corrupt and dark world, meet ambiguous and interesting characters, judge them as friends or foes.
- Fight against magical creatures, wild beasts, cursed monsters, witches, sorcerers and professional hunters who are after the prize for your head.
- Make your character progression as you wish. Choose from a vast variety of accessories that best serve you in combat.
- Be "The Crow".
Play the sequel
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page